- This event has passed.
Editing the Human Genome
October 27, 2017 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
A Public Forum on the Promise and Pitfalls of this Scientific Breakthrough
- Paul Knoepfler, Ph.D., Professor of Cell Biology and Human Anatomy, University of California Davis
- Raymond Monnat, MD., Professor of Pathology and Genome Sciences, University of Washington
- Malia Fullerton, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Bioethics and Humanities, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Edith Cheng, MD, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Washington
- Moderator: Chuck Murry, MD, Ph.D., Director, Institute for Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine, University of Washington
RECEPTION TO FOLLOW
For more information please contact Barbara Rodriguez at Barbarod@uw.edu.
To request disability accommodations contact the Disability Services Offices at (206) 543-6450, or firstname.lastname@example.org.