Because of the open floor plans of ISCRM Labs at SLU, the shared instrumentation and multiple departments represented within the space, ISCRM is putting forth additional requirements while working in the lab at SLU. Activities may be increasing somewhat, but please note, that labs should still be working in a skeleton crew basis with critical personnel only, and making sure that appropriate actions are taken to maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet is in place at all times.
Daily attestation, must be done every single day that you go into the lab
- The School of Medicine is requiring that IF you are heading into the lab or any UW facilities, you MUST fill out the daily attestation through Workday.
- You will need to sign in Workday and fill out the survey. It can be found on the welcome page of Workday.
Daily temperature checks are required prior to heading into the lab
- Because people may be asymptomatic but still be infected, we are asking that faculty, staff and trainees take their temp on a daily basis.
- Low grade fevers are not allowed, as they are the first signs of Covid.
Everyone coming into the lab is required to wear a cloth/washable facemask
- Because ISCRM space may have space multiple labs within the same area and because there is shared equipment located throughout the ISCRM space.
- ISCRM is requiring facemasks to be worn at all times while in the lab.
- Departments will be receiving masks for distribution, Matt Curry will have a stash for SLU critical personnel.
- ISCRM purchased a limited supply of hand-made cloth masks and they are available as needed on a first come first served basis.
- Contact Kris Vosk (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly if you would like one of these masks and she will make arrangements to get to you.
Training on equipment is still NOT allowed at this time
- Because training requires staff/trainees to be within 6 feet of each other. Training on any type of equipment is still not allowed at this time.
- These restrictions may be lifted in the future, but can not happen now.
When using any shared equipment — remember to sanitize the equipment and space BEFORE and AFTER each use.